Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wk 4 Publishing_Leadership Project part 2 of 2: Think Out Loud

For the final Publishing/Leadership proposal we had to narrow down our choices. The reason I am choosing to present to GAETC is twofold; first, it is in Atlanta, which is conveniently located in the same state I am in and I am familiar with this conference because I have attended and presented here. My other choices were to submit to present at ISTE or FETC. I didn't choose these two because they would have been harder for me to attend and the timing of those conferences is not as convenient as GAETC. ISTE is being held in Philadelphia in two weeks, therefore I would have had to submit to present next year. FETC is held in Orlando, in January and my school district's budget is very tight, as are everyones budgets in the current economic climate, therefore out of state travel is very hard to get approved.

If you are interested in these conferences, I have linked each of them below.

GAETC also allows me to connect with schools in our region.





ISTE:










FETC:

No comments:

Post a Comment