Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wk 3 Publishing_Leadership project part 1 of 2: Free Choice

The final phases of the course are upon us and I can't believe month 12 is almost here. I have chosen to submit a proposal to present at GAETC which is the Georgia Educational Technology Conference.


I have presented at GAETC in the past and I am hopeful that I will be able to present my Action Research Project in November. In addition to submitting my proposal for GAETC I will also be presenting to my peers this Thursday. I am actually looking forward to this because it will provide me with more helpful feedback that I can use to fix any weak points. I have found that my peers at Full Sail are extremely talented and the comments and suggestions they provide will be very insightful.

No comments:

Post a Comment