Sunday, May 29, 2011

Wk 4 Publishing_Leadership Project

My final presentation for the publishing leadership project was on Thursday, May 26th. I decided to use Google's Presentation web app for my presentation because I wanted to keep it as simple as possible for my audience to be able to follow along. I joined the presentations on Monday as an observer to get some ideas and provide encouragement and feedback for my peers. I think that was a very smart move on my part because it helped me to see some concrete examples and have a realistic view of what I was going to be able to do. Another reason I choose to use Google Presentation was that it would allow me easy access to my presentation no matter where I was or what computer I was using.

I choose to submit my proposal to present at GAETC which is in Atlanta in November of this year. I wanted to present at ISTE or GAETC because I actually enjoy presenting at conferences. Writing for a journal on the other hand, not so much. Therefore the decision to present was an easy one. I also like the fact that I get to meet lots of great people and see some excellent presentations and speakers.

My presentation:

Click here to go to my presentation directly.

Link to 1st blog post about publishing/leadership project.
Link to 2nd blog post about publishing/leadership project.

No comments:

Post a Comment