Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE2_Google Docs

For the next segment on Google Docs I thought I would take an in depth look at Forms.

This is an area that I see many uses for myself in my Action Research as well as helping my teachers to create simple forms to quizes that can be automatically graded. I have not used forms much yet, but I am planning on creating some surveys for my AR project. I like the simplicity of creating the surveys and the variety of templates that are available. 
This was a sample survey I created to test out the types of questions and also to see how the templates looked as well. 

Data is becoming more and more important in teaching and I see Google Forms playing a very important role in helping to simplify the data gathering process for the teachers and students that I work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment